Thursday, July 11, 2013

Catch up part 2

And this is from June 20th.
Well I now have four and a half days left here. It's been excellent. I was not able to get in to help with a clinic here in Iquitos but God brought lots of oportinities for Jose and I to help with children here. Almost everyday we've helped in kids clubs or helped feed hungry kids. On day Jose and I got to help feed about fourty kids I now know how to fey eggs pretty well after making those fourty. God has taught me and stretched me each day and has reminded me of many important thing I had forgotten. I've had many first time epriances that I will never forget such as my first time translating. I will see you all soon which is so bitter sweet to say. I envy your prayer for the rest of this trip. Grace and peace k

No comments:

Post a Comment